Friday, June 6, 2014

When Police Experience a Bigfoot


http://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3993&context=jclc






Two police officers are featured in this clip from the Travel Channel Documentary "Bigfootville."


As an anonymous hunter sums it up:

I'm sorry but every single hunter, police officer, and other professions dedicated to observing details and analytical indetification throughout the last 250 years aren't misidentifying bears as something unknown. Does misidetifiation occur? Yes but not at the rate the debunkers claim. Regardless if the actual truth occurs at only the most minimal rate, there is still a certain degree of something unknown existing. I've personally taken dozens of specimens of dozens of species of wildlife in the past 25 years of hunting across several states. Granted, I've never experienced an unknown creature, never have I witnessed a bear in any situation where it could be misidentified as a naturally bipedal, shaggy haired, 8 foot tall, hominin. For me to lay the assertion out the people much more trained and experienced than I am, in somewhere I've never been, at a high rate are misidentifying bear as an ape man is way too much. Not everyone thinks in darker ways either. - http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2013/07/listen-to-last-nights-coast-to-coast-am.html?showComment=1373608459192#c7776496416280399501