Friday, April 27, 2018

Why did Les Stroud choose Todd Standing for Survivorman Bigfoot? - Mountain Beast Mysteries Ep. 1



Why did Les Stroud choose Todd Standing for Survivorman Bigfoot? - Mountain Beast Mysteries Ep. 1


I'm glad you touched on the most obvious aspect of Todd's research - the fact that he goes out looking. For some reason direct personal observation has been sidelined in this field. Modern Bigfoot researchers have created a whole new sport of criticizing each other. Nowadays Bigfoot research is all about who you think is a hoaxer and who's legit. The most negative, aggressive, and uneducated people in the community have usurped control over the entire subject and control the dialogue. The comments on this video are a perfect example of this. Meanwhile, those who actually go out and focus on Sasquatch get bullied and smeared. The irony is that Sasquatch is absolutely not hard to find at all. I invite the owner of this channel to come down and I'll show you what I know. I think you'd be a fun guy to take up to some of these areas; I can see myself watching your videos down the road when I've had enough of this subject and move on to something else. I know you'll find spectacular evidence with the mindset and work ethic you have. Anyway, open invitation. You can come down for a week or so. We can camp, and I show some crazy stuff - stuff you'd be able to apply where you are