Friday, October 5, 2018

The Jury is Split: Extraordinary Bigfoot Footage or Hoax? - Mike Sells Paris Texas Sasquatch Tapes



Greenwave2010fb
Hey Bob. M.K.Davis here. I appreciate your kind words about my analysis of these videos from East Texas. While I did the analysis and was instrumental in bringing these videos to light, I did not myself take them. I did visit the site and take some measurements and the like. I spoke with most of the participants who did take the videos and they gave me excellent perspective on the videos. It's good to reach people with some quality evidence and I appreciate your style and candor. I look forward to watching more videos from you. Thanks, M.K.Davis.


FindBigfoot
These clips do not come from MK Davis, they come from known hoaxer Mike Sells from Paris Texas. The image in the tapes is Mike Sells. If you did your research you would know this instead of just using it for clicks.

JackG79
Hey Bob. These s are known as the Parris films. Fimed in Parris TX. MK Davis did not make these films that were given to him by the wife of the man who made them whom is now deceased. No they were not filmed with a potato they were filmed with a VHS camcorder. Several of them. I believe these were filmed in early to mid 90s. MK Davis put a lot of time and effort into working with these films and trying to extract information from them and he has done a fantastic job. However he did not film them the farm is not his in the clips of him at the farm are years after the fact.


ANDREW Greiner
Very interesting.. the first clip gives me goosebumps. It's exactly what my wife and I saw one night in Oakville Washington. We didn't know what it was til I yelled at it. My dog was terrified of this thing, I opened the bedroom window and looked at this thing,and said honey what Is That? I couldn't tell what it was. It did not look right. So i yelled at it thinking maybe it was a bear or, something..we had our big flood light on. That's when it stood up.. walked past our house,past the road sign. It was as tall as the sign! It then stepped over a barb wire fence,and walked across the pasture.


Kevin Baskovich
Thats an interesting clip. For me the 3rd clip was even more perplexing than the 1st. I watch a lot of animal planet and discovery and gorillas have always been among my favorite animals. So I have a little experience with their body language and athletic abilities on a 3rd person theoretical basis. However I am a lifelong outdoorsman and I know the animals of the pacific north west intimately. That animal was not a bear and can think of no other north american creature that could be misidentified with what we saw. What i saw in clip 3 was a creature very different from anything ive seen first hand. Did you noticed the sideways gate. The thing. In clip 3 was propelling itself forward at an angle off the direction of travel. 1 shoulder forward with the arm pulling until the trailing arm makes contact. And the leading hip leg contacts the ground between the front arms errr paws center of gravity with the trailing legs contact with ground being outside the center of gravity at around the vertical plane of the outside trailing shoulder. Plus the body proportioning is all wrong for any animal in my audobon society field guides lol. Either (a) there is a known indigenous species with a really bazaar birth defect or (b) somebody lost their pet gorilla or (c) we are looking at well something else lol anyway my 2 cents keep it wild!

Mike Sells Hoaxed Videos - Mike Sells has been accused to hoaxing multiple videos.  Here is one that is said to be the eye of a sasquatch looking into a camera, but by all appearances it looks human, eyebrow and all.  Did Mike Sells hoax this or did some person he doesn't know stick their eye in front of the camera.


Looking at around the 3:20ff mark of the video it looks a lot like this photo of Mike Sells' face, long hair, big nose, and all.

 mikesells+1.jpg

Here is a list of the Mike Sells sasquatch tapes, also known as the Paris tapes since most are on his property near Paris, Texas.


Breakdown - MK Davis' Sasquatch Altercation Video

Do you agree with MK? Are these two Sasquatches fighting? Is there a giant Bigfoot that comes and scares them away? You decide. Please note that Mike Sells never intended to hoax anything and never intended to publish his videos.



The Jury is Split: Extraordinary Bigfoot Footage or Hoax? - Mike Sells Paris Texas Sasquatch Tapes