Friday, August 2, 2013

Bigfoot Captured on Plot Watcher

Published on Jun 10, 2012
Please visit my blog at: http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com/ for more detailed analysis and information about Bigfoot Research.

I place a Plot Watcher in my National Park research area and capture a Bigfoot peeking around a tree.



From TheCryptoCrew.com:

Here is a enhancement of the game cam photo used on the Finding Bigfoot TV show and the one Scott talks about in the video above. I did this enhancement months ago.


Finding Bigfoot team dismissed this photo as inconclusive and stated it was pareidolia.
(Pareidolia -  psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds.)

I guess the Finding Bigfoot crew is waiting for a bigfoot to walk out, shake hands and introduce itself.